Dominika and Kenny got married in June couple years ago. From the first skype call I knew this will be special wedding. Dominika has her design blog, loves beautiful things and also studied design.
Dominika was born in the US, but her parents are originally from Slovakia, Kenny has German and US parents, so weddings guests were mix from all these countries.
It was pretty easy to choose vendors, Dominika used the top from wedding market here. Also it was pretty easy to decide for the ceremony and reception venue, Villa Richter is amazing place with one of the best views in Prague.
Bride with bridesmaids and mums got ready at Villa Richter, logistically it was much easier and they didn´t have to worry about dress getting wrinkled in a car.
To describe a bit design – modern, elegant, fresh whimsical style:
– colours – white, cream in shades, soft pink in shades, peach in shades, orange, leaf green, copper and gold in accent, paradise colours
– ceremony arch was a bit more modern, less typical shape, at the last moment we decided to change the chair colour for the ceremony
– white furniture to create lounge area during the cocktail at the vineyard and also later in the evening on the terrace
– to make cocktail more classy, we served canapees before ceremony, after the ceremony finger food, cheese bar with selection of French cheeses and Iberico ham cut by chef. Special cocktail for Her and Him was created by Villa´s bartender.
– greenery wall used instead of traditional seating plan
– mix of round and long ables were used for the reception, dance floor in the middle
– beautiful golden cutlery and glass charger plates
– we used Villa´s greenery as a background for sweet bar
– cigar corner with fine whiskey and cognac on the terrace
Music plays an important role, classical trio performed during the ceremony and cocktail, band during the dinner and DJ commenced for night party. Breaks between the courses were filled by speeches and dances.
Cake and sweet bar was opened for the dessert time and after that we moved to Piano Nobile for late party.
We really love and enjyoed this wedding, not just for the design, but also because of such a nice people at the wedding.
Dominika and Kenny, wishing you lots of love and happiness!
Photography: Stepan Vrzala
Floral design: Frezia Fleur
Ceremony and reception venue: Villa Richter
Hair and makeup: Bridal Beauty
Classical trio: Hudba na svatby
Accomodations: Pachtuv Palac
Cake: PunkRock Cakes
DJ: Jirka Brezina